Beside Building a Business.... we had quite an eventful MAY......
BreAkiNg in ThE Monthe oF MaY with our Wards VerSion of CinCo De Mayo, ExCept With it Being on The First.... it was Called "UnO" De MaYo!!!!
A Fiesta, Pinatas and a WhOle Lot oF LaUghs!!!!Some Quality time with my ParEnts in Bullhead, The Kids and I ReaLLy enJoyed PlayInG Games.....

RelaXing....
And MOST of All SwiMMing in The Pool!!!!
Even Carlie-Cue, VenTured in to the Gorgeous Blue Water!!!!

Cayden Made the MistAKe oF sTarTing a wAter FighT wiTh my Dad.....He'll learn Soon Enough That My Dad ALWAYS WinS!!!!

This War will Go on For the Remainder of Time...... Can't Wait to get back to Bullhead to Continue....
Camber lookin Pretty as She GentLy dips into tHe Water.....

And Good Old Colby Going For The GUSTO~~~~~~
Even Carlie-Cue, VenTured in to the Gorgeous Blue Water!!!!
Cayden Made the MistAKe oF sTarTing a wAter FighT wiTh my Dad.....He'll learn Soon Enough That My Dad ALWAYS WinS!!!!

This War will Go on For the Remainder of Time...... Can't Wait to get back to Bullhead to Continue....
Camber lookin Pretty as She GentLy dips into tHe Water.....
And Good Old Colby Going For The GUSTO~~~~~~
We all had a BLAST, and can't wait for them to return home from their vacation, so we can plan the next Nammy and Poppy Pool Party!!!!!!
Boy's always out doing their last Fort... this one will be HaRd to bEaT!!!!
The day after Mother's Day we drove to Camp Verde to visit my other Momma in.... Jail!
Boy's always out doing their last Fort... this one will be HaRd to bEaT!!!!The day after Mother's Day we drove to Camp Verde to visit my other Momma in.... Jail!
It was a great trip... My Brother Randy Joined us on the AdVentuRe, I'm so thankful for his company!!!!. She looked great and was SHOCKED to see us.. it was a Mother's day to Remember!!!!!

On the way back we made a sweet little detour.... I failed to mention we went to Phoenix to visit my best friend Nichole, while we were there the boys went on their Father and Son's camp out, with Karl and his boys. They came home with some Frogs and this really disturbed Cayden and Colby, because they did not want to take these frogs from their little pond, knowing it was only a matter of time before they would die.......
So when the Boys found out we were going to Camp Verde they were determined to bring these frogs back home!!!!!!!!!
I told them we would try to find a similar home for them, but the chances of ME finding the EXACT camping spot would be slim to none...... Little did I know the Boys KNEW Exactly Where to go!!!!!!!!

They returned 30 plus frogs back to the EXACT pond they were captured from, it was a special experience to see them so excited and concerned for these tiny frogs.... im soooooooo glad I brought my Camera!!!!!!!!!
Look at them go......
What a beautiful home , i would want to be put back too!!!!!
Then a week later we celebrated my Birthday!!!!

Cyrene giving me her sweet gift ..... a GrEAT BiG sMiLE!!!!!
I received my VERY own Craft Table, 8feet long, from my DEAR friend Debbie, she ALWAYS knows just what I need!!!!

Mike and the kids did a Fabulous job making me feel like their QUEEN!!!! What a Cake!!!!

and Home made ice cream...YUMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!
They all worked soo hard, I took off for a quick little shopping escape to the $ store, and Jana you'd be soo proud... I didn't pick up ANY FloWeRs!!!!!

Don't ya wish you could have some.... well Amy, Bob, Madison, Robby, Mom and Dad came over to share it with us, It was neat to be the center of attention while they sang "Happy Birthday" to me!!!!!
This was a Mother's Day dinner the Kids made, a little out of order, but still pretty special!!!!

PERFECTO!!!!!!!!!

Check this out... Cayden BUILT this shelf for my Birthday ALL on HiS own!!!!!!!
Doesn't get much better than that....

meanwhile Colby handcrafted these stilts... for himself... but what a creative Kid he is!!!!!
The day after my birthday was a party, Hosted by my friend Karrissa for my hair accessories, It was a lot of FUN and a great turn out!!! Mike made the mistake of allowing me to keep my proceeds all for myself for birthday shopping.... little did he know I'd bank over $500.00 just that night and a couple more hundred over the next few days... needless to say I'm not taking ALL of it Shopping.......Wouldn't that be nice... tithing first!!!!!!!
Late that week the Kids and I did a combined Garage sale with my BRo. ..Randy..... I set out my product again....

On the way back we made a sweet little detour.... I failed to mention we went to Phoenix to visit my best friend Nichole, while we were there the boys went on their Father and Son's camp out, with Karl and his boys. They came home with some Frogs and this really disturbed Cayden and Colby, because they did not want to take these frogs from their little pond, knowing it was only a matter of time before they would die.......
So when the Boys found out we were going to Camp Verde they were determined to bring these frogs back home!!!!!!!!!I told them we would try to find a similar home for them, but the chances of ME finding the EXACT camping spot would be slim to none...... Little did I know the Boys KNEW Exactly Where to go!!!!!!!!

They returned 30 plus frogs back to the EXACT pond they were captured from, it was a special experience to see them so excited and concerned for these tiny frogs.... im soooooooo glad I brought my Camera!!!!!!!!!
Look at them go......
What a beautiful home , i would want to be put back too!!!!!Then a week later we celebrated my Birthday!!!!

Cyrene giving me her sweet gift ..... a GrEAT BiG sMiLE!!!!!
I received my VERY own Craft Table, 8feet long, from my DEAR friend Debbie, she ALWAYS knows just what I need!!!!
Mike and the kids did a Fabulous job making me feel like their QUEEN!!!! What a Cake!!!!

and Home made ice cream...YUMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!
They all worked soo hard, I took off for a quick little shopping escape to the $ store, and Jana you'd be soo proud... I didn't pick up ANY FloWeRs!!!!!
Don't ya wish you could have some.... well Amy, Bob, Madison, Robby, Mom and Dad came over to share it with us, It was neat to be the center of attention while they sang "Happy Birthday" to me!!!!!
This was a Mother's Day dinner the Kids made, a little out of order, but still pretty special!!!!
PERFECTO!!!!!!!!!

Check this out... Cayden BUILT this shelf for my Birthday ALL on HiS own!!!!!!!
Doesn't get much better than that....

meanwhile Colby handcrafted these stilts... for himself... but what a creative Kid he is!!!!!
The day after my birthday was a party, Hosted by my friend Karrissa for my hair accessories, It was a lot of FUN and a great turn out!!! Mike made the mistake of allowing me to keep my proceeds all for myself for birthday shopping.... little did he know I'd bank over $500.00 just that night and a couple more hundred over the next few days... needless to say I'm not taking ALL of it Shopping.......Wouldn't that be nice... tithing first!!!!!!!
Late that week the Kids and I did a combined Garage sale with my BRo. ..Randy..... I set out my product again....I didn't sell a lot... it was great advertisement, met some nice people, and a had a great time!!!!
The kids sold Lemonade... fresh squeezed from Haley and Brent's lemon trees, and made $60 by the end of the day, they also sold lemon bars!!!!!
They were NATURALS at selling, I need to hire them for my business!!!!!!

A few days later we took all the proceeds from the garage sale and they were able to each buy themselves new bikes and helmets.... imagine their excitement and the lessons learned of all the hard work of preparing for, setting up, and being involved in selling at a garage salel... Way to go Kids !!!!!!!!they make us Sooo Proud!!!!!!
Look at those Wheels!!!!!!
Oh and, as of today, Camber is no longer using training wheels..... guess who taught her how to ride with out them?........... COLBY!!! What an awesome Big Brother!!!!!!!

Due to UnFortunate Tragedy... we Lost Three Pets....our cat, Luke, and our Two dogs.... NOT TobI!!!!! you'll have to call to get the details... it's a little Gruesome!!!!
On a MUCh HaPpier Note, The BoyZ all went on Their "Father and Sons" CamPOut. it was Perfect Weather , PerFect Fishing and Perfect Father and Sons Time!!!!!
Nonthing BeTtEr than A day out with Dad, Meanwhile Camber and I did a little Shopping... dinner at Taco Bell, while the two youngest hung out with our Amazing Amberlee!!!! Then Camber went and spent the night with one of her little friends... Emily, and Cyrene, Carlie and I settled at home (them in bed and me watching a couple good movies) LiVin up the Quiet time!!!!

So what ever happened to Those poor little Trout......
Getting dOWn and Dirty!!!!!!
The kids sold Lemonade... fresh squeezed from Haley and Brent's lemon trees, and made $60 by the end of the day, they also sold lemon bars!!!!!
They were NATURALS at selling, I need to hire them for my business!!!!!!
A few days later we took all the proceeds from the garage sale and they were able to each buy themselves new bikes and helmets.... imagine their excitement and the lessons learned of all the hard work of preparing for, setting up, and being involved in selling at a garage salel... Way to go Kids !!!!!!!!they make us Sooo Proud!!!!!!
Look at those Wheels!!!!!!Oh and, as of today, Camber is no longer using training wheels..... guess who taught her how to ride with out them?........... COLBY!!! What an awesome Big Brother!!!!!!!

Due to UnFortunate Tragedy... we Lost Three Pets....our cat, Luke, and our Two dogs.... NOT TobI!!!!! you'll have to call to get the details... it's a little Gruesome!!!!
On a MUCh HaPpier Note, The BoyZ all went on Their "Father and Sons" CamPOut. it was Perfect Weather , PerFect Fishing and Perfect Father and Sons Time!!!!!
Nonthing BeTtEr than A day out with Dad, Meanwhile Camber and I did a little Shopping... dinner at Taco Bell, while the two youngest hung out with our Amazing Amberlee!!!! Then Camber went and spent the night with one of her little friends... Emily, and Cyrene, Carlie and I settled at home (them in bed and me watching a couple good movies) LiVin up the Quiet time!!!!
So what ever happened to Those poor little Trout......
Lesson of cleaning and cooking them up!!!!! Soo Cute to see Mike teaching his little men all the best things in life!!!!!!!!!
Getting dOWn and Dirty!!!!!! After getting all the kids settled, Mike and I drove up to the top of our Mountain, spent some ALONE time and Shared some Ice cream!!!!(a tradition we intend on repeating!!)
thanks Mom for the idea, even if it was over a year ago that you suggested it.... We Finally diD it!!!!

thanks Mom for the idea, even if it was over a year ago that you suggested it.... We Finally diD it!!!!

CYRENE is Now..... 4MonThs old!!!!!!!
and SOOOOOOO AdorAble ...Talking and cooing up a SToRm, Drooling as she Chews on her PuGGy little Fingers and Smiling all the While, She is The BEST BABy One Could Ever HAVe!!!!!!
Mike and the Boys ARE THE Most AmaZingly Hard Workers EVer!!!!!


AnD FINAllY........ we enter into The MonTh of JuNe with The AnTiCipaTion and TOTAL ExcitMenT of Mike setTiNg off to BlaCk River onCe more with all His faVorIte PEEpS in The WhoLe WorlD..... and me I just get to Stay Home With The KiDdos...NOT.... I have The Pure Joy of TakinG my HARd EArneD $ and Going SHOPPING in VeGAS with My New Friend KaRRiSsa (im not sure which is MoRe ExCiting Hangin Out with her and GetTing To Know her more or Blowing BIG Birthday Bucks on one Of My FavorIte PassIons in Life ... New ClOThes!!!)










4 comments:
I love the pic of them rolling the bike out of the store! they are all so cute!!! Andrew would have a blast playing in the fort with your kiddos, we need to get ourselves up there! Carlies face in the pool is like pure bliss, she's so happy! Your mom and dad look so good!
ONe word .... WOW! What a time!!!
Whew.... Made it! Took me two days but... I made it! Loved all the pictures! I love looking at your cute family! Maybe u should seriously think about moving to flagstaff in the near future?!?! LOVE the YELLOW flowers! I want one... I will buy one next time we come up there FO SURE! I loved the picture too where Cayden is covering Cyrene's mouth! FUNNY! I feel like doing that to all my kids too!
That was quite an exciting post. Your family was vey busy in the month of May. It looks like lots of fun! I hope you picked up lots of extra bike tubes for the kids :)
Post a Comment