Monday, March 2, 2009

After NINE LONG Months.......

We finally meet, and all they want to do is take picture, after picture.....

and all we want to do is get back to nursing, which is what we thought we came into this room in the first place to do..... do you think this will give then a hint........open wide we're ready!!!


Hey Taylor, do you think I could borrow that headband.... My mom just keeps gluing these tiny little bows to my head......
No way, get your own, , besides this is MY special blessing day you had yours a few weeks ago!



Now, Taylor be nice.....
FINE!!! It doesn't match my outfit ANYWAYS!!!!!


our first little spat, but we will ALWAYS be best cousins...


2 comments:

Rob N Amy said...

Too cute. I love how they are so close to the same size.

Mama J said...

That is so CUTE and FUNNY! Our girls are H-O-T HOT! Dont you just wanna EAT EM! I am so excited for you guys to come and play!